Designed for: Scout management and analyzing drone imagery for agriculture
AkerScout is a directed crop scouting application to help identify and prioritize crop damage to address problem areas needing immediate attention. The application works on standalone mode, however various important features are enabled when you load high resolution aerial vegetation imagery.
– Scout task coordination and assignment of multiple fields and scouts.
– Support for various crop types including corn, soy, sugar beet and more added frequently.
– Comprehensive database for identification of pests, diseases and plant limiting stress.
– GPS enabled crop scouting with identification and capture of disease, pests, weather, plant population, damage severity, photos and notes.
– Field mapping and comprehensive reporting.
– Works in online (cellular and WiFi) or offline mode.
– Compatible with iOS across phones and tablets.
– Order and auto load thermal, NDVI or RGB aerial imagery
– Professional agronomy review with impact zones to direct scouting
– Download imagery and zone to improve prescription and optimize VR zones
– Full support of web dashboard with data analytics
– Enterprise support for Ag retailers with scout management and field prioritization